Today's Ortho is a Certified Invisalign Provider
Consider Invisalign treatment to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted — without braces. A complimentary consultation with Dr. T can determine if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.
What is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign treatment uses a custom designed series of computer generated clear aligners/retainers that fit over the surface of your upper and lower teeth and straighten teeth over time. You will wear your aligners for a one to two week period of time during which your teeth will make small movements that will result in your beautiful new smile.
At Today's Orthodontics, Dr. Nicole Teifer and her World Class Team use Invisalign technology to treat many different types of teeth in both adults and teens. In fact, a large portion of our clients in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 were adults and teens looking for Invisalign. We are finding that in 2018 even more adults and teens are searching for information on Invisalign and invisible braces.
At your consultation, Dr. Nicole Teifer will determine what will be your ideal treatment to reach your goals. We will develop an optimal treatment plan that is best for you or your children, and explain your options in detail so that you can enjoy the treatment you receive.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Our patients find that there can be many advantages to Invisalign over traditional braces. They also tell us that there are definite advantages of Invisalign over the headgear they had as kids!
There are some obvious advantages:
- Appearance – Invisalign are clearly different than traditional braces in that they are clear and barely noticeable to the naked eye. For most of our patients, this is the most motivating aspect of selecting Invisalign aligners.
- Quality of Life – You can remove Invisalign aligners before eating. What this means for you is that you can still eat whatever you want. Your aligners can be easily cleaned and you can brush and floss when they are removed. This great feature will help prevent cavities while your teeth are being straightened.
- Comfort – Patients who wear Invisalign aligners may feel a little tingling when they change to new Invisalign aligners, but it only lasts a few hours with the initial tooth movement. Definitely NOT the same level of tenderness that can be experienced with traditional braces. You won't need to buy stock in orthodontic wax like you may with metal braces.
Here are less obvious advantages:
- Better Breath – Straighter teeth that come with wearing Invisalign aligners have less places for bacteria and make it easier to do a better job brushing and flossing your teeth. Hence, no more bad breath.
- Improved Confidence – Invisible braces straighten your teeth without you having to announce to the world, “Hello world, I am an adult with braces,” which can give you more confidence as you notice improvements to your smile. The width of your smile will improve and the alignment and spacing will get better so you will look and feel more confident.
- Makes You Happier – Feeling good about yourself and your smile will make you happier in all aspects of your life.
How does Invisalign treatment work?
As a patient of Dr. Teifer's at Today's Orthodontics, you will wear each set of aligners for approximately one to two weeks, which will allow you to have nice, clean sets of aligners throughout treatment. You’ll remove your aligners only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. With each subsequent aligner in the series, your teeth will adjust until they have straightened to their final positions where you, Dr. Teifer, and all of your friends see your new and improved smile.
You will need to visit one of our comfortable and convenient offices in Canton, Novi, Livonia, or Woodhaven, once every three to four months to ensure that the treatment is progressing on track. Depending on our treatment goals and your problems, total treatment time typically lasts between eight to 15 months. The number of aligners worn during treatment may vary depending on what we're changing with your smile.
Wear your Invisalign trays and notify us if you have any questions or concerns so that as a team, we can finish your smile renovation as quickly as possible so that you can enjoy your smile sooner.
Is Invisalign treatment right for you?
In the past, only mild cases where your teeth weren't perfectly straight could be corrected with Invisalign. But today, Dr. Teifer and her World Class Team have taken challenging bite problems, alignment, and spacing issues and treated them successfully with clear aligners. In fact, Dr. Teifer was one of the first orthodontists in the Metro-Detroit area to treat patients who wanted Invisalign with clear invisible braces when other doctors said that they couldn't have the smile they wanted without metal braces. Many of our happiest patients came to us after several other orthodontists said “no” to Invisalign but Dr. Teifer said “yes!”
After your consultation with Dr. Nicole Teifer to determine your orthodontic needs, we will develop an optimal treatment plan that is best for you or your child.
Tell your friends and family about your Invisalign treatment at Today's Orthodontics so that that they can help keep you accountable and motivated. And as always, if you need anything from our World Class Team, just ASK!
Our Patients Come From…
If you live in the state of Michigan or Northern Ohio, or anywhere in the Canton, Livonia, Novi, Woodhaven or the Metro-Detroit areas and would like to know if Dr. Teifer and Today's Orthodontics can assist you with Invisalign or clear aligners, contact our office today.
We have routinely assisted patients from Lansing, all the way over to Grosse Pointe, as far west as Jackson and as far south as Ohio. To date, examples of the furthest an Invisalign patient traveled to see Dr. Teifer and our world-class team would be Las Vegas, Minneapolis, New York, and Atlanta.
If you would like to work with one of the top Invisalign providers in Michigan, contact Today's Orthodontics today!
For more information on Invisalign, you can visit the Invisalign website.