Our practice will be temporarily closed with a tentative reopen date of May 29th.
We understand the tremendous impact it has on the employees and patients that make up our Today’s Orthodontics and Today’s Pediatric Dentistry family.However, providing you with amazing care and keeping our community safe is our top priority, and these precautions are necessary to accomplish this. We ask that you please be patient with us as our team continues to vigilantly monitor the situation and do their best to get you rescheduled as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we have team members available to answer any questions or advise on emergency situations via phone, text, email, or through virtual consultations.
The Today’s Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry Team
Today’s Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry Keeping You Safe During Your Visit
We care about you and the communities we serve and want you to know that we have implemented new protocols for your visit to reduce the risk of transmission of the Coronavirus (Covid-19). The new protocols listed below provide you valuable information on how to prepare for your visit, how our teams are screening patients for the Coronavirus and what to expect during your visit.
Today’s Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry takes your safety seriously.
Preparing for your Orthodontic Visit
- Patients will be required to wear protective masks during their visit so please bring and wear your own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Existing patients should come to their visit alone. Parents will be required to wait in the car.
- New patients will be allowed to be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
- Bring your mobile device as you will be required to wait in your car for your appointment time.
- You will be sent an online pre-screening questionnaire that must be submitted prior to your visit.
- Patients who fail the screening will be asked to reschedule their appointments and will be provided suggestions regarding follow-up and educational material about COVID-19. We will also ask additional questions seeking more detail from patients that fail the screening protocol.
Arriving at our Office
- Call our office to check in for your appointment.
- Before exiting your car, please secure your mask. If you did not bring a mask, one will be made available for you before you enter the office.
- Prior to entering the building all patients will be asked a few questions and have their temperature checked as a pre-screening for the Coronavirus.
- When you enter the building, please make sure to keep a safe social distance of 6 ft or more from any other visitors, patients and from team members as you enter the building and office.
- Our brushing station will be closed. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH AT HOME. Immaculate oral hygiene is more important than EVER for the health and safety of our patients and team.
- Our reception area will be closed for social distancing.
Seeing your Orthodontist
- As always, the provider and all team members involved with treatment will be wearing a protective mask, eye protection, and gloves to reduce the risk of the Coronavirus and ensure your safety during the visit.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- After every visit, all exam room surfaces are wiped down with CDC approved cleaning products
- All office surfaces are disinfected daily with CDC approved disinfecting agents
After your Orthodontic Appointment
- Carefully put your mask back on and head back to your car.
- One of our team members will reach out to you to schedule your next appointment & update you on your visit. If you want to speak to the doctor, one of our doctors will be more than happy to give you a call after your appointment.
- When you arrive home, wash your hands for 20 seconds or more as an additional precaution.